11 May 2007

(non-zumel) sometimes country music just gets it right (particularly kenny chesney)

for assistance in how to read ZUMEL/zacanese, check out the first post here

klik on ţu song tītūlz tū lisin tū ţu songs. ţā or rēlē gūd. ţes or ţu poēnyent parts uv ţu liriks. kīnd uv uprōprēut for mē rīt naw. ī mis mī bābē. tel mē wut yū ţink.

kenny chesney - being drunk's a lot like loving you

Being drunk's a lot like loving you
And I've woke up some mornings and sworn off the drink
And at that I've done reasonably well I think
But I haven't done well swearing off you and me
At that I fail miserably
Well I drank 'til I stumbled
I loved 'til I fell
When the drunk part was over love hurt me like hell
Well I know about drinking
So I know one thing's true
Being drunk's a lot like loving you
Though I know what a taste what the wrong love can do
Sometimes I still get drunk loving you


kenny chesney - when i think about leaving

You know some times me and my lady have these crazy fights and when we do it makes me wonder
Are we're ever gonna get it right ...

... You know the truth is, most of the time things were really great and I know we got something
Special
When I think about leaving I think about us
How we build this love we share on faith and trust, honest way we talk, tender way we touch,
All those nights we spent making love,
When I think about leaving oh I think about us

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home