08 May 2007

a non-zumel post

for assistance in how to read ZUMEL/zacanese, check out the first post here

ī hav ţu best nak at fīnding ţu mōst uprōprēut song tū fit ā sad ōkaжun. hēr or sum eksepts frum sum songs ţat fit mē pritē gūd. ţat pritē muç sez it ol. ţanks brad. (you can click on the title to hear the songs that are talking to me lately, they REALLY are worth a listen).

brad paisley - holdin' on to you

In a downtown restaurant with a friend of a friend
Well she sure likes to talk and I ain't heard a single word she's said

Oh, but every now and then I nod
And I pretend to pay attention
And I say things like, "uh huh"
And, "yeah, you're right" and "are you kiddin'"
And I laugh when it seems
Like the right thing to do
It's hard to hold a conversation
Holdin' on to you


brad paisely - rainin' you


If I had my way
It would do this every day
I would never see the sun
Because the closest I get
To holding you again
Is every time that sky opens up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home